Slot hosts is a rewarding career. You get to be around lots of people, socialize, and make everyone feel welcome as they enter the casino. You are the go-to person when someone has a questions regarding a game that they may want to try and play.
Both the slots host and the slots technicians play an important role in the casino business.” Add – These positions are vital in land-based casinos but also online, with slot machines being one of the most played online casino games, and requiring specific staff to keep things running smoothly
Slots technicians play an important role in the casino business. If a machine fails, the technician is the only person that can take care of the problem and get the game back on for customers. Because you never know when things are going to break down, it’s important to service all casino machines on a regular basis to keep them going as long as possible.
Both the slots host and the slots technicians play an important role in the casino business.
A slots host is responsible for many tasks during a shift. Some of the most common job duties include:
• Greeting guests
• Forming relationships with returning guests so you can recognize them when they come in.
• Keeps contact information close by to contact hosts when needed
• Learn how to play high steak games and introduces customers to these games whenever possible
• Knows the latest promotions and giveaways in order to promote them during conversations with customers
A Slots Technician keeps the casino functioning. If a game goes down, this person is the one who is called to fix it. Some responsibilities of a slots technician are
• Troubleshooting, repair, and overhauling the slot equipment as needed
• Must be dependable and willing to work late at night
You can find casino jobs as a slots host/slots technician online at places like www.jobmonkey.com or www.simplyhired. Job positions, descriptions, and locations are posted and updated regularly.
According to www.salary.com, the average yearly salary for a slots host ranges from $44,000 – $68,000. Income will depend on many factors including experience, hours available, how well you interact with customers, how well you know your games and more.
A slots technician may be placed on salary or given an hourly income, depending on the casino. The average yearly income for this position is around $40,000 per year.